Growing as a leader is an ongoing process and a journey; it's much more than just a one-time event. Yet, often, we treat leadership development as an event. Below are some nuggets from others that highlight the importance of thinking about your own and others' leader development as a journey. "[T]he path to increased influence, impact, and leadership effectiveness is paved with personal growth.… Our capacity to grow determines our capacity to lead. It’s really that simple." (Blanchard & …Read More
There is a synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind leadership group. Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, leadership coaching, education, accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our mastermind leadership workshops can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications, and Growth principles/practices in a group setting; create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!