What does it mean to be fluent as we interact with one another? What is the leader's role in creating and maintaining an environment that is collaborative and engaging? There are many people exploring these questions, including the question of Human Fluency. Their premise is that one has human fluency when they possess three interactional behaviors: (1) depth, (2) discernment, and (3) discipline. Anyone who has multitasked during a phone/text/IM exchange, or has watched time race by as you surf…Read More
Leadership Masterminding Group
There is a synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind leadership group. Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, leadership coaching, education, accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our mastermind leadership workshops can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications, and Growth principles/practices in a group setting; create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!