Simon Sinek presents a simple but powerful model for how leaders inspire action, starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers -- and as a counterpoint Tivo, which (until a recent court victory that tripled its stock price) appeared to be struggling. https://youtu.be/qp0HIF3SfI4 This has been around for a while, and is applicable for individuals and organizations. If "why" is where we should focus, why is it that t…Read More
Leadership Masterminding Group
There is a synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind leadership group. Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, leadership coaching, education, accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our mastermind leadership workshops can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications, and Growth principles/practices in a group setting; create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!