A large part of leadership is helping your team to work more efficiently and effectively together. Through leadership coaching from The Carman Group, you’ll learn each aspect of becoming a better leader through enhancing the way your team operates.
There are indicators that can help teams determine whether they are working well together. They are the critical elements of inter-team functioning. How teams handle each of these areas determines how effectively they will interact with other groups.
When inter-team functioning is effective, you will see:
- Task Satisfaction — Individuals feel excited and challenged about their work. A feeling of cooperation rather than competition exists between team members.
Teams need to be aware of the dynamics that are operating between them and find ways to address the critical elements so that greater productivity and satisfaction can be achieved.
Jungle Escape can be used as a standalone team building game or as part of a more comprehensive leadership training program. It was developed specifically for new and intermediate work groups, but it’s also an excellent refresher and energizer for more mature teams. You can also use the game to:
- Introduce the elements of effective teamwork
- Kick off a team-building workshop or seminar
- Improve productivity between multiple work teams
- Identify group issues or concerns that block team performance
- Energize established work teams
Register for this course, morning or afternoon session available: