Career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists know but most managers don't: Traditional rewards aren't always as effective as we think. Listen for illuminating stories -- and maybe, a way forward. https://youtu.be/rrkrvAUbU9Y With the focus today in organizations around employee engagement, Pink provides great insight into how to engage your people.…Read More
Leadership Capability Virtual Mastermind
(based on Maxwell’s 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership)
A Mastermind Group brings together like-minded people who are dedicated and motivated to making effective and lasting changes to their leadership collective group’s leadership capability.
The meetings are confidential and run professionally with a curriculum and certified facilitator.
While times change and technology marches forward, the principles of leadership are constant and stand the test of time.
There are four ideas to keep in mind as you explore The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership:
- The laws can be learned. Some are easier to understand and apply than others, but every one of them can be mastered.
- The laws can stand alone. Each law complements all the others, but you don’t need one in order to learn another.
- The laws carry consequences. If you ignore them, you will be unable to lead well. If you implement them, people will follow you.
- These laws are the foundation of leadership. Once you learn the principles, you have to apply them to your life to achieve your full potential as a leader.
- 4 weekly sessions, each 90 minutes.
- Starts March 1, 2017
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. MST
- Group size between 6 to 8 people.
- Hosted online with //imeet.com (https://imeet.com/tools) which allows you to use your laptop, desktop, or mobile device.
FOCUS: Leader Capability
- The Law of the Lid
- The Law of Process
- The Law of Addition
- The Law of Legacy