A cooperative team shares a common goal of getting projects completed together with other groups. When planning a project or task, a great deal of time is devoted to how the groups will work together to accomplish goals effectively and efficiently. Cooperative teams may display the following characteristics:
- Openly share information with other groups.
- Work together to resolve issues.
- Take the needs of other groups into account in their own planning.
- Show flexibility in their plans, especially if changes arise.
- Identify their own expectations that they have of other groups.
- Practice diplomacy.
- Coordinate action planning.
In the next post, we will describe the critical elements of effective team functioning.
Jungle Escape is game with a hands-on design that enables players to discover and practice critical group-process skills, such as team planning, problem-solving, decision making and conflict resolution.
Interested in developing your leader capability? Check out our upcoming leadership seminars today!
Want information about bringing this program to your organization? Contact Us